Group Coverage Plans
Every company has unique needs for insurance. We will help you customize your health coverage to meet your specific requirements.
Here are some of the advantages that we provide to our customers:
- Benefit statements
- Benefit booklets
- COBRA Administration
- Online Human Resources (HR) support
- Online Benefits Administration
- Personalized benefits counseling
- Premium Only Plans (POP) – implementation and administration
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Healthcare Savings Accounts (HSA)
Every individual and family has unique needs for healthcare. We help you customize your health coverage to meet your specific needs at surprisingly low costs.
- Full coverage health plans
- Consumer driven health plans (CDHP)
- Personalized benefits counseling at no charge
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Access to every health plan available
Put our expertise to work for you and minimize your cost. Contact us today, or get your free quote on-line right now. ——->>> Click here for your free quote!
Provide low cost life insurance for your employees and protect them and their families.
We work with you closely and help in selecting best type of coverage. We believe in quality education and communication. Meet your specific needs at the price you want.
Ask us more about the following options:
- Return of premium
- Cash Value
- Key-man life Insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Group universal life insurance
- Guaranteed Issue life insurance – regardless of current or prior health history.
Find out today, how you can benefit from balanced coverage options.
Healthcare Savings Account (HSA)
Don’t overpay insurance companies, pay yourself instead!
Your Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) provides a flexible way to cover health care expenses with a huge tax deduction. Eliminate all restrictions that your insurance company or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) imposes upon you while selecting your Doctor or care provider. Also pay for all of your over-the-counter medicine and insurance deductibles using your Healthcare Savings Account (HSA).
Build the HSA cash reserves that can help you any time because you have immediate access to this cash at any time. Accumulate your HSA cash reserves and it eventually becomes retirement savings. This ‘Use it or Accumulate it’ HSA account works like an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) on steroids.
Did you know that this could be the most effective way for you to cover your dental and vision needs?
Take control. Call us to start saving today.
Dental and Vision Plans
We have helped employees and their families with their dental and vision insurance plans since 1979.
Some of our most innovative and cost effective plans contain “use it or accumulate it” provisions.
Call us today, and find out how we have helped many individuals and companies in covering their dental needs in creative ways.
Long Term care
Protect families from the high cost of long term care events.
Do you know how much it would cost to take care of a spouse or parent who needs long term care? How prepared are you to take care of an unexpected health problem or accident?
How much does long term care cost? The US census bureau report (April 2008) showed that half of all Americans over the age of 65 spend an average of $200,000 for their long term care needs.
Life doesn’t come with guarantees, but our long term care plans do. Let us help you and your loved ones. Call us today!
Employee voluntary benefits help protect your employees and their families. Employees can elect these optional benefits using pre-tax dollars which reduce their taxes AND reduces your pay-roll taxes.
Here are some of the choices you could be offering your employees at no cost to you.
- Disability Coverage (Income Protection)
- Accident Coverage
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Supplemental Health Coverage
- Medical Bridge (Hospital Coverage)
- Life Insurance
Let us show you which plans make the best sense for your company. Call us Today!
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
The Section 125 plans, also known as Cafeteria Plans, Flexible Benefits Plans and Premium Only Plans (POP) offer employers and employees tax savings, flexibility and ability to customize your benefits. They are being offered under IRS (Internal Revenue Service Code) section 125.
Benefits to Employers:
- Ability to offer enhanced benefits package to your employees that help attract and retain talented professionals. It also improves workplace morale and quality of your company culture.
- Decrease company’s taxable payroll base. This will cut down your applicable payroll taxes.
- Open up your potential to offer new and innovative plans that help in lowering your cost of employee benefits while actually offering better coverage to employees. Call us today at 949.452.9201 to learn more about it.
- Cover medical, dental and vision expenses not covered by the insurance on pre-tax basis. This helps you in saving payroll and income taxes.
- Increase your net spendable income.
- Get more coverage option at lower cost.
Benefits to Employees:
The section 125 plans also empower you (employer and employee) to leverage the latest changes to the insurance regulations and healthcare reform.
Special Limited Time Opportunity for all companies that qualify: We will waive our $450 set-up fee.
Call us today at 866.499.8754 and find out how you can benefit from this.